Monday, November 15, 2010

Saving for cheeseburgers.

It's two hours and twenty minutes into today's session and I am .82c up. Yes, another few hours and I can afford a cheeseburger!

You may be wondering, what is the point? Poker players view their progress by win rate, that is, big blinds per hour, or per hundred hands. Money or chips are just the points system they use to keep score, and not viewed as real money.

I am playing .1c-.2c (2nl) so my win rate today is 41bb/100. General poker wisdom says that three or four big blinds per hundred is a good win rate, so mine today, so far is positively extortionate. I can feel Bill Gates quaking in his boots, that I might be buying him out soon. As I was saying in another post, it's the long term that matters, many hundreds of thousands of hands that count. Being a long term winner is the goal.

Todays web site of the day,

No comments: