Thursday, November 18, 2010

Don't Know What to Title Todays Blog


Yesterdays graph looking better. Recovered $5 or so, of the recent debacle. If I am on an early shift, I try to get in two hours poker before Denise gets home, but yesterday, quit early due to the high win rate I wanted to protect. This is not really the correct attitude in the sense, that if you are beating the game, then the longer you play, the better. But, another reason to play only those two hours, is because I then start to get tired. This is also when poor or sub optimal decisions start to creep in.

If you have not already seen it, my beloved Orient star in the latest Nintendo DS ad.


Me and Mark went to see the boys on Tuesday night, in a first round replay against upstart local rivals Dagenham and redbridge. I never thought I would hear the chant "We love you Dagenham, we do", but there you go, we stuffed them 3-2 despite the idiot ref awarding them a sympathy pen to let them back in it.



Website of the day

No comments: