Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Black Wednesday

I don't know if you follow the stock market, but you may have noticed Toshiba shares took a nosedive yesterday. The city got word that I was team leader! The rota'd TL was sick, so I had to step up to the plate LOL. You could taste the irony, as the office clown, attempted to exert some kind of authority. It's a victory for slackers everywhere. Actually the team managed to keep a lid on most things, and apparently the company is still trading. I have applied for the post permanently, as they are fairly desperate to fill the spots, I may even get it. It's not much in terms of salary but will look good on CV.

Good graph for today





I even had A's busted by 22 on the river too. Did I turn on the chat as usual? Not a bit of it, just had a chuckle and played on. Maybe I have kicked the tapping on the glass habit, don't know, too early to tell, but definitely progress.

No comments: